Our Best of 2019
After another fabulous year of client weddings and events, we're counting down to Christmas and preparing for our Christmas and New Year break.
It's been an incredible year and one that it's impossible to do any real justice in a single blog post! However, before we head off into full festive party mode, I wanted to share our Best of 2019, in terms of our most popular blog posts and posts over on Instagram.
Our 10 most popular blog posts of 2019:
- So What Time Do We Eat?
- How to Get the Most from Your Bridal Boutique Appointment
- Wedding Venues in Leicestershire - Prestwold Hall
- 4 Show Stopping Ideas for Your Wedding Flowers
- Elegant Wedding Styling With Impeccable Attention to Detail
- Everything You Need to Know About Being a Best Man
- Luxury Wedding Flowers - Wild, Sassy and Romantic Floral Design
- Wedding Cake Alternatives - Luxurious, handcrafted authentic Italian Cakes by Pasticceria Lorena
- 8 Ways to Really Look After Your Wedding Guests
- Sitting In Style - Your Wedding Chairs Don't Have to Be Boring!
Keep an eye on the blog in the New Year for more features on our client weddings, more posts shining the spotlight on the incredible suppliers and venues that we're happy to recommend to you.
Our Top Nine posts of 2019 on Instagram
Photography credits from left to right:
- The fabulous Kate Halfpenny commenting on the article by Tanya Gold in the Telegraph on "body size standards". In the post Kate commented, "I’ve spent the last 20 years dressing stunning women of all shapes and sizes and I honestly thought we were getting to a place in society where we’d moved on from talk like this. My entire philosophy is based on being the best version of YOURSELF. Not what someone else thinks you should be/look like. You are equally amazing whether you’re a size 10 or 24 or anything else."
Her post was shared by many in the wedding industry who resonated with her comments.
- The gorgeous styling for the planners experience event we planned earlier this year for the owners of the exclusive luxury wedding venue Stanford Hall in Leicestershire. The event was styled by Lush Occasions with florals designed by Sassy Blooms, with guests being treated to a wonderful lunch prepared by the team at Charnia Kitchen followed a delicious array of italian pastries thanks to Pasticceria Lorena. All captured by Megan Wilson Photography.
- One of the many touching reviews we received from our clients
- Photo by Lucy Stendall Photography from a previous shoot at Holme Pierrepont Hall (we're excited to be heading back there in 2020 for a client event in the summer).
This post was all about about increasingly popular Planning and Ideas Consultations A great way to kickstart your wedding plans ot to get a little expert advice if you need it along the way.
- Photo with thanks to the incredible Jade Mountain Resort in St Lucia. In this post we shared 9 facts about the beautiful island of St Lucia. We're very much looking forward to continuing to work with couples in 2020 planning their destination wedding on this breathtaking island in the Caribbean. In fact, one of our couples has this week confirmed not one but two incredible venues for their 2021 wedding in Saint Lucia. Very exciting!
- Photo of Stanford Hall where we spent time earlier this year planning an event for the owners. An exclusive wedding weekend at this venue is definitely on my wedding planner bucket list!
- Photo by Red on Blonde Photography of our gorgeous client Jo as she arrived for her wedding back in 2017. We joined in the celebrations in June this year as Jo and her husband Jake welcomed a new arrival. A little girl they've called Matilda.
- Photo via Suzanne Neville which has certainly been one of the popular bridal designers for our 2019 and 2020 brides.
- Photo by Megan Wilson - another one from the Stanford Hall event (I'm not surprised these images were a hit with our Instagram followers!)
I would like to end the year by saying a HUGE Thank You to all of the wonderful clients who have booked our planning services this year and to all the incredible suppliers and venue teams we've had the pleasure of working with.
Christmas and New Year Break
Our office will be closed for Christmas from Midday on Thursday 19th December and will re-open on Monday 6th January 2020 so for now....Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year!
Valerie on Google+